Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Supervised Independent Project - Movable Wave Project

This is my final year at Concordia, so I've been thinking of applying for residencies and internships. But mostly I wanted to focus on this year are installations. So for my supervised Independent Project class I wanted to create a piece that was movable and reminiscent of a wave. I created a piece in my second year of sculpture that had a spiral moveable piece. I'll post the link when I have the picture.

I have various things going on this project but right now I'm focusing on the prints this week and welding the full pieces this Friday. Wish me luck as it's my first time welding.

Bending these guys 90 degrees.

Process took me 3 hours not bad the technician at the metal shop really helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment