Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fastpitch Graphic Novel

One of my passions is sports, I'm quite fond of fastpitch and martial arts. Recently I've been studying multiple anatomy books and focusing on the athletes movements. Looking at the physical and emotional sides of an athlete, I'm constantly amazed by the effects of team dynamics of sport teams. The comradery of teams versus individuals.

Which led me to start brain storming and focus on creating a story that focuses on a fastpitch team, that starts off as misfits, only to become a make shift "family".

I have a couple of sketches for the main characters but I'm not quite settled on the characters. Under the break.

   


I'll update in a couple of weeks with a test panel. I'm still deciding whether to draw digitally or traditionally. However, I'm planning to finish a rough draft of the script first. But, we shall see, till then stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment