Monday, April 7, 2014

Lithography - Colour Trial Proofs

Well I kind of fell behind in Lithography since I thought the deadline was later than I thought. I have to force myself to work ahead of schedule. For this project we were to design a set of prints that would make us think of different combinations and other things. I wanted to go back to the idea of my first silkscreen and create a world where there is a city built out of an iceberg. I'm interesting in the sense of isolation and most of my works don't involve figures rather an environment. I'm not too sure if this is the way I like my artwork to go. Any ways here is the process.
I usually start out with lines.
And then I begin to shade in the important areas.

Tracing

 More after the cut!








My Hand is really dirty after printing the last gradient.

This is where I began to switch colours.


Switching to pink.



Very vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment